MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE
THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME, 22.05.20
- So, is Heaven real?
- Was Jesus/Yeshua merely suggesting, or even jesting, fooling with His disciples when He said He was “going to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself”?
- From passages quoted here, describe for yourself what you understand about the heavenly body you will have.
- When you study these passages, what is the one word that would most accurately describe your response?
- To what does Paul compare our heavenly bodies?
- What does the following inform you of? “to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord”?
- What do you find most intriguing and/or appealing: (a) having the glorious body (b) being with Father/Son/Holy Spirit forever © the house in heaven, (d) the concept of eternity & the unknowns; (e) having a perfect body; free from all disease/illness forever; or (f) freedom from pain & suffering, emotionally, mentally, psychologically, as well as physically.
- What is meant by: “to live is Christ, and to die is gain”?
- Why should you want to “be well pleasing to Him”?
FIND PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.