MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE,
“SCRIPTURES FOR MEDITATION,” 11.05.20
- Identify the THEME of this PSALM – i.e. What is the main idea, concept, or topic of concern throughout this Psalm?
- What are the two components making up this Psalm?
- When he makes requests known to the Lord, there are subcategories of that component. Identify them, & notice parallels in your own prayers.
- Which parts of this Psalm can you identify with, personally?
- What is so important about the second category/component of this prayer?
- To what extent, or in what ways do your prayers mirror this pattern of prayer?
- Assemble a meaningful prayer from your own perspective, based on the verses that you can most readily relate to from this Psalm.
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER STUDY PAGE @