MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
REVIEWING/IMPLEMENTING (THE CONCEPT OF)
“GOING DEEPER” 13.05.20
- Assuming you have read, re-read/studied the text, now:
- Identify the main theme.
- Identify the main principle.
- Seek the Lord by His Holy Spirit: (a) for revelation/how to make personal meaning, & (b) how to integrate in your own life, © how to apply practically & personally.
- MEDITATE & assemble your own prayer: (a) Base your prayer on the theme & principle, (b) connecting the dots with what you need to do – i.e., put flesh to death, trust, surrender, & © what you need from the Lord, spiritually, in order to put those concepts to work in your own life.
- DEPLOY your spiritual resources & dive deeper into prayer, into relationship with the Lord, into the depths of new revelations.
*NOTE: STUDY CORNER IS DELIBERATELY REFRAINING FROM ASSEMBLING A PRAYER ON PRAYER CORNER, AS IT WILL BE MORE BENEFICIAL FOR YOU TO SUBMERGE YOURSELF IN THE EXERCISE, AND NOT RELY ON THAT ASSIST.
REFER STUDY PAGE @
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.