MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE
PSALM 50 STUDY, 19.05.20
- Bottom line here is the PRINCIPLE that God IS __ __________. (v.1)
- Intrinsic to this, is that: (1) He has ______________ all, both land masses, animals & people; and (2) He _____________ all those He has created (v.11).
- What does He say that HE WANTS from His people? (hint: v.14 – 2 things).
- What does He promise those who do these 2 things? (v.15)
- By doing so, what is it that HE gets out of this? (v.15).
- What does that tell you about what is important to God the Father?
- What do verses 16-20 depict? (a)How does God view this? (b) Connect the dots to that which He desires, & how that when you do not keep covenant it leads to discipline.
- Make the connection with what results from that transgression (v.21).
- What can you do now? (v.22)
- Identify the main subject/theme in all of this.
- Can you see how clearly the concept is reinforced by the fact that the last verse (v.23) re-states what was identified in v.14,15?
- Pull it all together now, & integrate it into a plan for how you can
- implement it in your own personal walk.
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @