MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE
“SPIRITUAL GROWTH, & PRAYER,” 22.04.20
- What are you doing with your prayer time?
- To what degree do you: (a) pray for others? (b) spend time in prayer seeking to know HIM? © spend your prayer time asking for/demanding things for your self? (d) spend time communing, just hanging out?
- Do you long for Him? Do you thirst for Him? (Ps.63:1,2) Check your heart; check your spirit/inner man.
- What does it mean to you that you need to “work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” (Phil.2:12)?
- What aspect of prayer is represented by Eph.1:15 & 16?
- What is the focus of Eph.1:17&18? List specific points under this heading.
- In the second half of verse 18, combined w/19&20 IDENTIFY the very significant principle here.
- What does this all result to when it’s all said and done? (v. 20,21).
- Verse 22 & 23 nicely round off, validate, complete and summarize the above.
- What two particularly important things about prayer are exemplified by Psalm 119 and Psalm 63?
- How does Phil. 3:10 impact you, personally?
- What is the connection between prayer & spiritual growth? Connect the dots.
© 2019, revised 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @