MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“RIGHT FOCUS,” 29.04.20
- What has your focus been in your prayer time?
- What term does Jesus/Yeshua apply to those who “love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men” (Matt.6:5)?
- Identify times/ways in your walk where you may have fallen into such habits.
- What is so important about having your own private time with the Lord? (Matt.6:6)
- Identify 4 primary themes in what is known as the “Lord’s Prayer.”
- You will need to listen to Rabbi Schneider’s youtube video to answer the following. What is the main point of Rabbi Schneider’s teaching?
- Also from Rabbi Schneider: (a) “The prayers of the Apostles in Scripture, the focus is always on the eternal not on the physical” – how can you relate to this? (b) Connect the dots between this statement, and Rabbi Schneider’s interpretation of abundant life – what meaning does that have for you?
- Re-define your prayer focus on the basis of things you’ve learned in this STUDY.
- At the time of this STUDY, many are living in fear, totally preoccupied with the COVID VIRUS situation. In what ways, & to what extent has this affected your prayer life/spiritual focus?
© 2019, revised 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @