MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE,
“PRAYER POWER” 27.04.20
- What 3 elements establish power in prayer?
- What (3 factors) about PRAYING GOD’S WORD/SCRIPTURE give it power?
- What is the equivalent of “praying in alignment with God’s will”?
- What difference does it make whether you use active verbs rather than passive verbs?
- Why should you be specific in your prayers?
- What difference does it make whether your prayers have power or not?
- Identify 2 important errors which praying Scripture prevents?
- Where is the ideal location for God’s Word to reside?
- Review Rom.8:15-17 & Gal.3:29. (a) MEDITATE on these words. (b) Now ask the Holy Spirit to bring revelations/new meaning for you on a personal level.
- What aspects of prayer can you discover in Psalm 119 passages?
- Learn to incorporate these passages into your prayer life, and experience God’s Presence & Peace; for that is the outcome when we place our trust in HIM & focus on HIM/our relationship with HIM, rather than whatever is going on around us.
© 2019, revised 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER‘S PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @