MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
LOVE FOR THE FATHER, 24.04.20
- GIVE EXAMPLES from the STUDY of how you can reciprocate expressions of love with/for your Father in HEAVEN.
- In what ways have you been expressing your love for the Father?
- There are two primary aspects/areas involving/requiring our response to God the Father’s love. What are they?
- Who must you love besides the Father?
- Who are your neighbours? Are they restricted to physical proximity? (Find examples in Scripture).
- In which of the two areas do you fall short the most? Identify your weaknesses, and make a commitment to work on them.
- How can you work on these deficits? What does it involve? What does it require?
- What things need to be circumcised from your heart?
- Connect the dots from the concept of circumcision in OT to the concept of putting self to death/crucifying self in NT.
- Write out for yourself what you can incorporate in your prayer life as an expression of love for the Father, and Lord Jesus Christ/Yeshua Ha-Mashiach.
- What is one of the biggest things that gets in the way of wholly loving God?
- Connect the dots from OT principle > NT regarding this principle.
- Identify for yourself those things which apply to you/your life, and implement an action plan.
- What distinguishes Godly love from carnal love?
- Connect the dots from this distinguishing feature to the need for circumcision of the heart/death of self.
© 2019, Revised 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @