MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“HOW SHOULD WE WALK . . .” 20.04.20
- Why do you not need to attempt to figure it all out?
- What options are there for your response to these times?
- Connect the dots from Prov.3:5-7 to the undermining of God being IN CHARGE?
- Who is receiving the glory when you subscribe to each of the options mentioned in those first
couple of paragraphs?
- What is wrong with doing your own thinking, making your own deductions? (a) Who is receiving the credit/getting the glory? (b) How does that conflict with Prov. 3:5-7?
- What do 1Sam.15:23 & Rev.3:20-23 teach you about witchcraft?
- Connect the dots from needing to make your own conclusions to practice of witchcraft. Identify the primary strongholds involved.
- Review Psalm 29 and 33. What is the main theme and principle here?
- Identify all the key words and phrases that underscore for you and confirm that most important principle.
- So if God is IN CHARGE & He is ALL-POWERFUL, on what basis would you be able to justify subscribing to any of the causes and/or response options mentioned at the beginning of this STUDY?
- What else do you need in order to TRUST in the Lord . . . .. lean not unto your own thoughts/understandings?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @