MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“GOD’S COVERING,” 15.04.20
- Many are deluded today, having been led to believe that everyone who simply believes qualifies for God’s covering. Quoting/declaring/claiming feverishly passages such as Rom. 8:32-39, etc.will not guarantee God’s coverage if there are unconfessed transgressions in the life of the believer, especially if there is a lifestyle of sin in some form.
- From the Scriptures quoted in this STUDY, make a list of the CONDITIONS pointed out which are conducive to God’s protective covering.
- Now identify which conditions you personally fulfill.
- Address the conditions which you need to fulfill. What aspects in your walk require alterations? Is it your thought life, desires/emotions, or is it overt behaviour, habits, patterns, or lifestyle?
- Identify times/occasions, or even seasons in your walk as a believer, where you can clearly see that there was not full coverage in your life.
- If there are curses over you, of course, this will affect your coverage. It is not that God abandons you; it’s that these things open doors to the Enemy/create holes in your armour.
- Define what is meant by “dwelling in/abiding in.”
- Define what is meant by the “secret place.”
- Meditate on these concepts. Identify for yourself – connect the dots from these concepts to what it means for your walk.
- Make a commitment today to enter into that walk of intimacy, of daily surrender, of obedience, of abiding in that secret place. If you have not been dwelling there, you will be amazed at the awesome aroma of His Sweet Supernatural Peace when you abide in His Holy Presence. It is truly an enviable place to reside. I pray you will not only enter in, but ABIDE/DWELL there daily, 24/7.
© 2018, revised 2019, 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER TO STUDY PAGE @