MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“GOD’S BLESSINGS,” 28.04.20
- Blessings do not come because you ask/pray for them. The primary determinant for God’s blessings is ___________________.
- What are the other qualifying factors/determinants for God’s blessings?
- There are at least seven prerequisites for receiving the desires of your heart. How many can you remember? Familiarize yourself with Psalm 37:3-7
- What all is included in God’s Commandments? Does it only include the 10 Commandments?
- What is the problem/glitch with “name-it-and-claim-it” approach?
- CONNECT THE DOTS between “relationship” and God’s blessings?
- What is identified here in these Scriptures, as being responsible for curses?
- In order to live in a place of ongoing blessings, _______________ must be broken.
- Connect the dots between keeping covenant and receiving blessings.
- What does covenant relationship mean to you? Connect the dots from Deut.28:1-15, to your life/your walk/your relationship with the Lord.
- CONNECT THE DOTS between the Scriptures quoted in John 14:21-24, Rev.2:26-29 with those from Deut.28. Identify the parallels.
- What is the major factor upon which receiving the desires of your heart hinges?
- Who will be appointed to rule over the nations?
- If you are wanting to claim protection from COVID right now, what steps should you be taking to ensure you have full coverage?
© 2018, revised 2019, 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @