MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE,
“FATHER’S HEART . .. .” 16.04.20
- DOCUMENT your understanding of what it is that the Father’s Heart is yearning for.
- Connect the dots from this understanding to what it means for YOU.
- In what way does God want you to seek Him? (Jer.29:13)
- What all is involved in not being “conformed to this world”? (Rom.12:1,2)
- What is most intended by GOD’S WORD as it pertains to seeking Him? (a) Asking Him for things you want (b) Asking Him for information © Asking Him questions about the future, or (d) wanting to get close to/know Him. (Select one only)
- What does it mean for you to fear God?
- How SHOULD you live that out?
- MEDITATE on the Jeremiah 9:23,24 passages. (a) Identify God’s priorities and (b) What are the 3 characteristics He identifies about HIMSELF?
- How do these passages show you God’s Heart?
- Identify for yourself what this means regarding: (a) your relationship with the Father/Son/Holy Spirit; (b) how you should walk in it (apply it/live it out).
- With whom does God make covenant? (Ps.25:14)
- Where is your focus? Where is your heart?
© 2018, revised 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @