MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“TAKING UP “THE CHARGE,”” 11.03.20
- In what ways, and in what areas of your walk, can you identify with being called to take the charge/step up to the plate?
- In what ways, and in what areas of your life, are you ready for more?
- Have you been handed a mantle through a family member, employer, leader in any capacity at any time in your life?
- Esther was willing to take up the charge. Are you willing? Are you ready?
- What should be the only condition for taking up the charge ?
- In what ways will you limit what you will be obedient to do?
- Who gave the charge to Moses? To Elijah? To Isaiah? To Jeremiah?
- What options do you believe you have if you are called to “take the charge”?
- Moses was given a “charge” when he was called to lead the Hebrews out of slavery. What was his initial response? How did Yahweh respond?
- “It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Heb.10:31). Connect the dots from this statement to consequences of saying “no” to a call from God Almighty.
- How much inconvenience are you willing to live with(2 Tim.4:1,2)?
- Did Esther put any limits on the risk she was willing to take?
- How about you – what is your acceptable risk factor?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER STUDY PAGE @