MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
PERFECT ANTIDOTE FOR FEAR, 09.02.20
- Notice all the stipulations in Ex. 15:26 which would exempt the Israelites from being stricken with the diseases experienced by the Egyptians. Identify (4)
- How might you relate this to present day events?
- Ps.34:7 provides the key element to the Lord’s deliverance. Identify.
- Psalm 91 is commonly quoted as a prayer of protection, & that it is. But what does v.1 identify as a
prerequisite to all that follows?
- Now REVIEW JOHN 15 passages, & CONNECT THE DOTS to Psalm 91:1. Can you see how each is reinforcing what the other is identifying as the SECRET PLACE?
- In Isa.26:3, what does it mean if your mind is “stayed on God”?
- If your mind is focussed on God, what would that mean in relation to fear?
- What else is identified as part of that? FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE of ___________.
- What 2 factors determine your state of PEACE? (Isa.26:3).
- What in Matthew 6:33 parallels with previous passages? I.e., What does putting Him FIRST result in?
- In 1 Cor.11, zero in on v.30-32.Identify how this ties in with your walk (a) If you are judging/assessing/evaluating your own walk, what steps should you undertake? (b) What effect will that have? (c) Without such self-correction, what is it that may cause you to be stricken with illness?
- Phil.4:9 really summarizes it all. Tie it in w/previous quotes.
- What concept is perfectly embodied in Lk.22:42?
- Why would Jesus/Yeshua, Himself, re-emphasize again, in Revelation 2 & 3 the necessity of intimacy/passionate walk and obedience, making reference to dire consequences for disobedience and lukewarmness?
- Connect the dots, & tie it all together, summarizing your own understanding of what you yourself need to adjust in your walk/relationship with the Lord in order to alleviate any/all fear in your life.
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER TO STUDY PAGE @
PRAYER CORNER/PRAYER GUIDE @