MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
NEW PERSPECTIVE, 26.03.20
- What goes through your mind when you think about spending time with God?
- What about this undertaking: (a) is difficult for you? (b) is exciting for you? © is scary for you?
- What do you hope will come out of this process?
- What is something you can do to assist yourself in getting to know/understand Who God IS?
- What is the key ingredient for getting to know God?
- How do you understand what God meant when He told Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”?
- How do you understand what Jesus meant when He said “if you have seen Me you have seen the Father”?
- What can you expect when you SEEK the Lord?
- What does it mean to seek the Lord?
- So why did Jesus/Yeshua say, “that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent”?
- Make a commitment with yourself & to the Lord to spend time regularly with Him.
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @