STUDY GUIDE, INTRO TO PSALM 119, PART 1, 03.02.20
STUDY OF PASSION
REVIEW PSALM 119:1-11
- WHAT IS MEANT BY “WALKING WHOLEHEARTEDLY”?
- WHY SHOULD YOU WANT TO “WALK WHOLEHEARTEDLY”?
- REVIEW THE SCRIPTURES THAT REVEAL MODELS for “WALKING WHOLEHEARTEDLY”
- What do they TEACH you about HOW to walk in such PASSION?
- WHAT did the PSALMIST say he would “DO” with God’s Word?
- How was that going to influence his walk? (2 things)
- Connect the dots between this & having a passion for Him.
- What’s wrong with being “LUKEWARM”?
- HOW does Jesus/Yeshua address this? (John 8)
- WHAT/WHO does Paul put FIRST?
- IN WHAT WAYS can you FOLLOW these models?
- List AT LEAST 5 IMPORTANT CRITERIA/CONDITIONS from Ps.119:1-4 for receiving God’s promises of blessings.
- How does Jesus/Yeshua so neatly summarize this same idea? (John 14:23).
- Pretend you had a serious assignment to TEACH new believers what it means/how to walk in passion in their relationship with God the Father/Son/Holy Spirit. What major points (at least 3-5) would you need to incorporate?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @