MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE,
“WHAT ROCKS YOUR BOAT?” 17.02.20
- What rocks your boat? What does it take to shake you up?
- What is the most recent storm you can recall that caused you to doubt?
- On what occasions can you recall that in the midst of the storm it never occurred to you that Jesus/Yeshua was right there with you?
- What experiences have you had in which you felt that God did not care about what you were going through, or how imminent the danger was?
- On what occasions have you experienced conviction when, after trying everything yourself, then calling on others (whether, friends, medical professionals, counsellors, etc.), you finally cried out to the Lord, only to realize that if you’d only done so initially, much stress/distress would have been prevented?
- Have you checked your faith level lately? Where would you chart it today?
- What do you need to do in order to prevent hearing: “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?” (Mk.4:40).
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER TO STUDY PAGE @