MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE,
WALKING ON WATER, 18.02.20
- What would it take for you to get out of the boat and walk on water, if JESUS/Yeshua called you to?
- What indicates that Jesus/Yeshua planned for this to happen?
- Why would He have intended this?
- In what situations in your life have you been called to go to the other side? Recall the details of that (those) situation(s) – what was your response? In what ways might your response be different today?
- If your response would not be any different now than it was before, either your response was perfect, or you have not grown at all spiritually since that time. What adjustments do you need to make in your spiritual walk?
- Can you recall in your own life an experience which would mirror walking on water to Yeshua/Jesus? If so, how has it altered your spiritual walk?
- While going through the storms you have gone through, what has your awareness been of Yeshua’s presence? Did you know that He was in the boat with you?
- How can you become better prepared for, and equipped to handle, the next oncoming storm?
- In what ways have you grown spiritually, as a result of previous storms?
- If you weren’t called to physically walk on water, in what ways are you aware of Jesus/Yeshua, having carried you through? (This can be emotionally, of course)
- In what ways has He made a way where there seemed to be no way for you to conquer the storm?
- Identify the lessons from this STUDY.
© 2017, revised 2018, 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @