STUDY GUIDE, INTRO TO PSALM 119, PART 2
STUDY OF PASSION, PART 2, 04.02.20
- WHAT would you achieve by following the example of the Psalmist?
- What 3 things does the Psalmist share with Jesus/Yeshua in his walk with the Lord?
- What is one glaring difference between them?
- What is meant by a perfect heart?
- How can you have a perfect heart like David’s? (I Sam.13:14)
- How did Jesus/Yeshua express His passion?
- In paragraph 3 (Ps.119:3) find the critical component of a perfect heart.
- Identify another quality of the perfect heart expressed by the Psalmist in Ps.119:7,8
- What are the 3 critical components of Paul’s desire expressed in Phil.3:10,11?
- What is it that Paul says in Phil. 3:12 that is important for you to incorporate?
- What is it that the Psalmist does with God’s Word (Ps.119:11) & why is it so important? What is the analogy that Jesus/Yeshua makes, that is parallel?
- Define a lukewarm heart. What are the characteristics embodied by a LUKEWARM heart that are in complete opposition to a perfectly surrendered heart?
- What is the antidote to sin?
- Why is it insufficient merely to “know” God’s commandments? (John 14:21)
- What is it that will bring God’s blessings?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’s PRAYER GUIDE @