MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE,
“LEVELS OF FAITH” 19.02.20
- Identify the ways in which FAITH impacts PRAYER.
- Study the Scriptures related to the importance of faith. Recall occasions in your own life, or the lives of individuals close to you, where healing was not received, or other prayers not answered. Was it likely due to a lack of faith?
- Study the 7 sets of Scriptures illustrating Jesus/Yeshua’s admonishments for lack of faith. Think of occasions where your lack of faith would likely bring similar admonitions.
- What would increase your faith? Ponder, seek the Lord, meditate on, and pray into what accounts for lack there may be in your faith (Mk.9:23).
- In what ways does lack of faith limit what God may do in your life/in your walk?
- In what ways might lack of faith limit what you might be able to do for God’s Kingdom?
- How do you understand the ways in which “your lack of faith limits God’s freedom from working mightily” (Duewel)? Think of examples in your life where you can clearly realize that your lack of faith accounts for particular outcomes.
- For your own benefit, identify, and write down what you could begin to work on in your spiritual walk that will grow your faith.
- When you re-read the Scriptures quoted above of statements made by Jesus/Yeshua regarding/responding to failures in faith, how is He speaking to you?
© 2017, revised 2018, 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PROCEED TO PRAYER CORNER for PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @