MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“COMING TO THE END OF SELF,” 11.02.20
- What does it mean to be brought to “the end of oneself”?
- What parts of your self and in what way, have you been brought to the end of?
- What do you think it would take to bring you fully to “the end of your self”?
- In what experience(s) do you believe you have been brought to the “end of your self”?
- Why should one need to be brought to the “end of one’s self” in order to truly be useful to the Kingdom of God?
- What has to happen for one to be brought to the end of oneself? Identify at least half a dozen or more things that need to occur.
- What stage of the process of dying to self and/or being brought to the end of self are you in?
- Study the before/after for Peter. Identify things in Peter that needed to be crucified. Apply this measuring stick to your self and determine where you are in this process.
- If you do not deny/crucify/die to self, Who are you denying?
- What did it take to break Peter? What will it take to break you?
- Study John 21:15-17 again. What was the point Jesus/Yeshua was trying to make with Peter? What point is He attempting to make with you?
- Study Acts 2 and identify the changes in Peter.
- How has this Study assisted you? In what ways do you see more clearly the self-life in you? What are some things that need to get put to death/denied/crucified?
- What things are you holding back?
- Identify your rationalizations & justifications of those things you are withholding from the Lord.
- Do you think you are fooling HIM? No, my friend/beloved, you are only FOOLING YOURSELF. He is fully aware of that which you withhold. REPENT & be SET FREE – NOW.
© 2018, 2019, 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE AT ANY TIME @