MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE:
“CLOSING THE DOOR AGAINST THE ENEMY,” 27.02.20
- Assess your walk with honest introspection. What doors are open to the Enemy of your soul?
- Go back over the STUDY and review all the points made regarding the ways in which doors are opened, & what needs to happen to close them.
- List all the ways you are opening doors. Then list all the things you need to do/stop doing in order to close the doors against the Enemy.
- What things are you watching that stimulate desires that are not pure?
- What activities do you partake of that open doors to the Enemy?
- What individuals do you associate with that trigger reactions, desires, thoughts, or impulses that you know are not Godly?
- What have you overlooked? (a) Is there someone you need to forgive? (b) Is there something you need to confess? © Is there something you need to repent of? (d) What is there in 2 Tim.2:22-26 that applies to your life?
- Become aware of your weaknesses, and practice becoming aware of how you open doors to the Enemy. Now practice closing doors.
- If you experience lustful, sexual, sensate dreams, you can be sure you are under demonic influence/strongholds in that area. You must go to the root cause of those strongholds (that’s where the demon came in; took hold). You will first need to confess, repent, ask God’s forgiveness, put these weaknesses to death on the Cross daily. Practice daily, and whenever these occurrences manifest. If it still persists, deliverance ministry/Christian Counselling would be recommended.
COME BACK FOR TOMORROW’S STUDY ON “KEEPING” THE DOORS CLOSED.
© 2018, revised 2019, 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @
VISIT PRAYER CORNER/PRAYER GUIDE @