MENTORING CORNER’S STUDY GUIDE, “ABOUT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, PART I” 06.01.20
- What about political correctness? Was Jesus/Yeshua politically correct?
- Find specific examples from the STUDY Scriptures clearly exemplifying instances, occasions, and/or actions of BOLDNESS & AUTHORITY taken by Jesus/Yeshua.
- Identify passages clearly indicating that Jesus/Yeshua was anything but concerned about what others thought/people-pleasing.
- How do you think the church/believing community would respond today if you, or someone else, or even Jesus/Yeshua Himself took an unpopular position & asserted such authority as that which occurred in Matt.21:12,13?
- What do you suppose He would do in today’s churches and conferences, with all the CD’s, DVD’s, books, etc. . . . people – God’s people – looking to everything but His Word for their answers. More believers than ever before are currently replacing His Word with books, CD’s, DVD’s, conferences, training sessions, programmes – anything and everything but the Word of God. How do you think God the Father/Jesus/Yeshua view these practices today?
- Cite examples of occasions where you yourself have tiptoed around the principle (i.e., that there is only ONE WAY to the Father/the Kingdom of Heaven) in John 14:6 for fear of offending.
- Yeshua called a spade a spade; He didn’t hold any punches; He didn’t mince any words. He didn’t fuss and fret and walk on eggshells for fear of offending people. He didn’t placate to special interest groups or cater to people’s over-sensitivities. Practice implementing Jesus/Yeshua’s walk into your own walk.
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @