MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT THE “LAST DAYS” 03.01.20
- What is meant by the term “last days”?
- Summarize what you understood about what Jesus/Yeshua said about these “last days.”
- Make a specific list of those signs identified which have already occurred, and/or are in the process of occurring.
- Are any of these things that are happening complete, or will there be more and worse signs/events yet to come?
- Why should you be alert and watching?
- How should you be living in the interim?
- What should your focus be?
- Given that He has not given us a date/time, why did He bother to tell us about these events at all?
- Have you seen or heard of false Messiahs?
- Have you been alerted to, or identified for yourself existing false prophecies in today’s time?
- Select those verses that relate to recent events such as shootings in Synagogues, Jews being attacked in various places, etc.
- Mk.13:24-27 – What is this referring to?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE for STUDY SCRIPTURES @