MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, PRINCIPLES OF GOD’S JUDGMENT, PART I, 14.01.20
NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO LISTEN TO RABBI CAL’S MESSAGE @ http://www.bethshechinah.com/sermon/god-the-righteous-judge-rabbi-cal-goldberg/ IN ORDER TO ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS FULLY.
- Why does God “judge,” if He desires all to be saved?
- HOW will He judge?
- What criteria will He use by which to judge?
- Why would Christians/believers be subject to judgment?
- Distinguish between the judgment of believers versus unbelievers.
- Identify the principles discussed by Rabbi Goldberg re God’s judgment.
- How does Rabbi Goldberg help you to understand: (a) the Jews are God’s first chosen? (b) what does it mean to be God’s first chosen? © what does it not mean? (d) distinguish between Jews/Gentiles as it pertains to salvation; (e) distinguish between Jews/Gentiles as it pertains to judgment.
- What role does righteousness play in a believer’s life, given that it has nothing to so with salvation?
- How is it that holiness is so important to God?
- What does Goldberg point out about the ways God has revealed Himself even to those who have not heard the Gospel?
- In what ways will “works” or righteous deeds count at the time of judgment?
- What is the “Great White Throne Judgment,” & who is it for?
- What did you learn from Rabbi Goldberg’s message that wasn’t in the STUDY TOPIC?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE AT ANY TIME @