MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, NAME THIS STUDY, 20.01.20
- What is the theme of these passages?
- What is the PRIMARY PRINCIPLE?
- NAME this STUDY TOPIC.
- CONNECT THE DOTS between FEAR OF THE LORD & OUTCOMES/CONSEQUENCES.
- What are some of the outcomes/consequences you can expect to experience when you incorporate the fear of the Lord into your daily life?
- What, specifically, is identified as a benefit of “fearing the Lord” in Ps. 31,34, & 60?
- Find 2 passages that make reference to a generational impact on the outcome of fearing the Lord.
- In Mal. 3 & Rev.11, what is the connection being made regarding the fear of the Lord? What makes this important to you?
- What connection is being made in Mal. 4?
- “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of __________________.” Why do you think this is so?
- Connect Prov.1:7 & Prov.9:10.
- In what things in your mind, heart, soul, and life do you need to replace the fear of man (i.e., fear of rejection, disapproval, persecution, etc.) with the fear of the Lord?
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE AT ANY TIME @
VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @