MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “OVERCOMING” 02.12.19
- If everyone who purports to be “saved” is an “overcomer,” why the specified references to “the one who overcomes”?
- Does that not, of itself, indicate that not all who are “saved” are “overcomers”? After all, the very specification of “the one” indicates clearly that it is not every single one.
- So if all believers do not qualify as overcomers, who does?
- What must one “do” to become an “overcomer”?
- STUDY BERKSON’S VIDEO AND RECORD YOUR LEARNINGS.
- Connect the dots between the Revelation and Deuteronomy passages.
- What has James 4:8-10 got to do with “overcoming”?
- What has your previous teachings/understanding been of these Scriptures which refer to “the one who overcomes … .”?
- What did you learn from listening to Berkson, and studying the quoted passages?
- In what ways/what areas of life, are you/have you been: (1) double-minded/sitting on the fence, (2) lukewarm/complacent? (3) IMPASSIONED?
- What can you do to change those things now that you have a better understanding?
- Learn to practice integrating the Scriptures and Principles in the OT/NT. It will enrich your understanding, experience of, and ability to apply the Scriptures to your own life situations.
- Identify the specific ways in which you need to walk in order to be an overcomer.
- What are the 3 specific ways of overcoming given to us in Rev.12:11?
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY TOPIC @