MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “THE OVERCOMERS, PART 3” 04.12.19
- From Matthew 5:1-12, select those items which identify those ingredients which would qualify one as an overcomer.
- What are the common qualifications identified in Lk. 18, Matt.19, and Mk.10?
- What is the overcoming trait mentioned in James 1:12?
- Psalm 15 and Psalm 24 share some very significant points in regards to overcoming. What are they?
- Psalm 15 and Psalm 37 share some very significant points. Identify them.
- Lk.13:30 and Matt.19:30 make a most important point. How do they speak to you?
- Are you one of those who is always clamoring for attention, always needing to be first? How may that work for you in God’s eternal destination/evaluation? (Lk.13:30;Matt.19:30).
- How important is attention, approval, status, prestige, and position to you? Are you always impatient, striving, etc., or are you quite satisfied to “be still and wait patiently” (Ps.37:7)?
- Do the frivolities and self-indulgent practices in the carnal realm mean more to you than the spiritual and eternal benefits of “overcoming”?
- Do your own evaluation of where you believe you stand, if the Great Day of the Lord were to be tomorrow? Would you hear the words, “Well done, good and faithful servant”?
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
RETURN TO STUDY TOPIC PAGE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Vernasstudycorner