MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, PRAYER STUDY WRAP-UP, 21.11.19
- REVIEW TEACHING POINTS @ PRAYER CORNER PAGE @ https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/prayer-corner/
- Identify the benefits of incorporating God’s Word in your prayers.
- Has prayer for you been a chore – burdensome; or is it a joyful, privileged time you spend with the Father?
- Look at the benefits referred to in the Study, of incorporating God’s Word into your prayers, and assess your experience of your prayer time.
- Identify the weak areas in your prayer life.
- Record the improved experiences in your prayer life as you begin this new practice in prayer.
- Re-read, study, and meditate on Eph.1:18-20. Now ask the Holy Spirit to speak to you on this matter personally – to give you a revelation of what this means for you, and how you can incorporate this into your prayer life.
- What can you learn from Andrew Murray (refer to quotes in the STUDY) about communication and relationship with the Father through prayer?
- Connect the dots between worship and prayer. (John 4:23,24).
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER TO STUDY PAGE @