MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “BELONGING,” 25.11.19
- It is commonly held that upon having said the “sinner’s prayer,” one is automatically surrendered. After doing this Study Topic, what do you discern about that assumption?
- In what ways does this Study, and Andrew Murray’s definition/portrayal of “absolute surrender,” shed new light?
- What do you need to do to “work out your own salvation with fear and trembling,”?
- What do you need to do to attain to that position of “absolute surrender”?
- What, for you, is most difficult to surrender to the Lord?
- What is it about that area in your life that makes it so difficult for you to release it to the Lord?
- Connect the dots between Luke 9:23 (take up your Cross daily . . .) and the call to surrender. See the cyclical nature of this ongoing process. Please realize it is NOT a one-time event, but an ongoing daily practice. Let it become a regular part of your life.
- In what ways do you find yourself reacting to being advised that you have “no rights,” so to speak?
- In what ways can you understand the concept of spiritual blessings & privileges replacing “rights”?
- What points in this Study assisted you in viewing this subject in a new way?
- What things in this Study do you find difficult to relate to?What things in this Study are useful and helpful to you?
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
VISIT STUDY TOPIC PAGE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Vernasstudycorner