MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, JOB STUDY, PT.I, 23.10.19
- Identify the character of Job described in the first verse.
- List all the qualities/characteristics identified in verses 1,5, & 8 which would seem to make Job an unlikely candidate for the storm he was about to undergo.
- On what basis did God decide to put Job to the test?
- In what ways do you find yourself standing in judgment of Yahweh’s actions?
- What does this STUDY do for you in regards to those teachings that would have you believe that “God doesn’t work that way,” (i.e. orchestrating bad things to happen to good people)?
- What does this teach you about how Satan works?
- What is it that accounts for Job’s ability to come through this and not give up on God?
- Connect the dots between 1 Pet.5:8, and Job 1 examples.
- Where can you find the answer for how we can walk through such testing? (Study the passages from Eph. 6 & Gal.5:25 to find the answer).
- Discover/Uncover a most important lesson from Job 1:20-22.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE FOR QUOTED SCRIPTURE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.