MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “BLESSINGS FLOW,” 21.10.19
- On what basis do blessings flow? Is it automatic? What are the conditions?
- Review the Scriptures quoted from NT by Jesus/Yeshua, and the ones from Leviticus/OT and connect the dots between the two.
- In what ways have the expectations changed?
- How do you understand that these principles, lessons for living, etc. apply in your life?
- IDENTIFY the number of uses of the words “if,” “when,” and “then” which indicate conditions for the receipt of God’s blessings.
- In what instances, or what aspects of your walk can you say, like Jesus/Yeshua, that you “do only those things that please the Father”?
- In what ways do you watch to see where the Father is working, so you can join Him in His work?
- Who receives the crown of life? (See Paul’s, James’ words)
- Why do you suppose He advises that whoever has ears should hear? What is the deeper meaning of this? What is He referring to?
- Do you often hear, but fail to really listen? Do you hear, but neglect to process the deeper intent/meaning?
- In what ways do you believe you are well pleasing to the Lord? (2 Cor.5:9).
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.