MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, II CHRON. CHAPTER 13, 09.10.19
- Identify beliefs that Abijah identified in his confrontation with Jeroboam, which correspond to Christian beliefs today.
- What was Abijah trying to emphasize with Jeroboam?
- What about this corresponds to the importance of how you live out your faith today?
- Explain the significance of what Abijah says in verse 12 (2 things here that he identifies that are key).
- Connect the dots from the above (v.12) back to v. 8, and identify a most important principle.
- How can you plug this into your own daily life?
- In case you didn’t get it, revisit verse 18 for a clear summation.
- Now incorporate things in your life that you can relate to, & summarize in your own words the principles, themes, and life lessons this has for you.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REVISIT STUDY PAGE FOR PASSAGES @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.