MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: PROPHECY STUDY CONCLUSION, MILLENNIUM, PT. 2, 04.10.19
- Return to the passages quoted in part I of this Study (https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/10/03-10-19-prophecy-study-7-millennial-kingdom/ ) as well as those quoted in this STUDY (see link below), and then proceed to the questions.
- FIND every passage that validates the predicted
occurrence of the 1,000-year rule of Messiah, whether or not it describes it with varied terms.
- Identify all the passages you can find that indicate the harmony that will exist between people and creatures, and between creatures that are usually predators and prey. How will this change life as compared to the present?
- Identify at least 3 or 4 things that must be taken care of before the Millennial Kingdom can be implemented.
- What is meant by saying that Messiah will rule with a rod of iron?
- Connect the dots from the New Testament passages to the Old Testament passages, and identify the prophecies that were referred to in both.
- Reflect on how this has enhanced your faith, your understanding of prophecy, and your understanding/comprehension of these concepts and events.
- How many specific prophetic events can you find from all of these Scriptures combined?
- How many specific details pertaining to life during the Millennium can you find?
- Identify how each one has meaning for you.
- Identify the other passages that line up with Psalm 2:7-9.
- How would you summarize what the Millennial Kingdom will be like?
- Select one component from this study that you would like to take further (this STUDY, remember, has not claimed to be comprehensive, but merely to provide a sampling of prophecy to watch for) and research it for yourself.
*MY HOPE & PRAYER WOULD BE THAT THIS INTRODUCTORY STUDY OF PROPHECY (particularly selected because it affects your own life & destiny), WILL SPARK A HUNGER & A THIRST FOR MORE, SO THAT YOU WILL WANT TO GO/DIG DEEPER EVEN ON YOUR OWN. MAY THE STUDY OF GOD’S WORD MOTIVATE & PROPEL YOU INTO MORE. GOD BLESS!
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.