MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, II CHRONICLES CHAPTER 14 & 15, 10.10.19
- Find every verse from the quoted passages that indicate what Asa did that “was pleasing & good in the sight of the Lord” (14:2).
- Now examine your own behaviour/life and identify the pagan altars, shrines, pillars, Asherah poles, etc. that you need to tear down/burn/dismantle.
- Why was Asa able to say it was safe to build again; that the land was theirs & they had been given rest? (14:7). What do you need to do in order to say the same thing about your household/life?
- Why did God defeat the Enemies again (14:12)?
- Find 3 significant points in 14:11, all of which undergird one primary principle.
- Who do you call on when you are under threat?
- WHO destroyed the Enemy? (14:13). Who do you give the glory to when a battle is won in your life?
- Who was responsible for the reminder and encouragement given to Asa and his people in 15:1?
- Identify a most important principle (15:2), and the conditional aspect of the promise within.
- What happens to your privilege of expecting God to bail you out of trouble if you are straying from/abandoning Him?
- What is the first step to retrieving your position with the Lord, after having abandoned Him? (15:4).
- How do people tend to respond when they see that God is on your side? (15:9)
- How should you respond in/to your covenant with the Lord?
- Practice putting these principles and guidelines into motion in your own life.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE AT ANY TIME @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.