MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “WALKING IN THE SPIRIT,” 07.10.19
- What does it mean to “walk in the Spirit”?
- How do you understand that you can do that?
- What is so bad about our flesh?
- What is the definition of “flesh”?
- What makes it so difficult for you to walk in the Spirit?
- Review the reasons for why it is not possible to live out the Spirit-filled life out of one’s flesh?
- In what ways have you attempted to live out the life you are called to, out of your flesh, by following religious rules?
- How has it worked for you so far?
- What do you need to do differently?
- What is the most critical step involved in being able to walk in the Spirit?
- Explain the statement by Paul, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ Who lives in me” (Gal.2:19,20).
- Understand that this does not occur as an instantaneous one-time down-load; it is the end result of a transforming process. What does it include, and require?
© 2017, revised 2018, 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER TO STUDY PAGE for QUOTED PASSAGES @