MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: PART IX FIRST JOHN STUDY, 19.09.19
- What is God’s requirement for answered prayer? (V.14)
- See that the statement in v.15 is conditional to _____________.
- Who is John writing to? Do these things apply to everyone? (V.13)
- What is his main purpose in giving this teaching?
- Are some sins more serious than others? (V.16,17)
- What do you learn from v. 16?
- Should we pray for fellow believers who are falling into sin?
- What is the limiting factor in this?
- Born again believers are distinguished by what?
- Does this mean they never sin?
- What do you understand that this means?(v.18)
- What distinguishes you/born-again believers from the rest of the world? (V.19)
- From v.20, establish: (a) how it is that you can know with certainty what your identity/position with the Father, is; (b) what your placement is in the future kingdom.
- Why is it so important to keep yourself from idols? What idols are you holding onto?
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK for SCRIPTURES/QUOTES @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.