MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, PROPHETIC STUDY 4, SIGNS, 30.09.19
- What happens for you when you read/study about the judgments (Rev. 6 – see last day’s STUDY) that will occur during the tribulation?
- Do you believer you will be here during the tribulation?
- On a scale from 1 > 10, what is your state of readiness?
- Identify events from Matt. 24, Luke 21, & 2 Thess.2 that would indicate the approaching of the Tribulation Period.
- Identify from Zech. 12, Daniel 9 what things are lining up with present day events.
- Connect the dots from current affairs with any/all prophetic passages that provide indications for where things are on God’s timetable.
- Depending on where you have placed yourself on that scale of readiness, determine what is necessary for you to be in a state of readiness, confident and bold, awaiting the coming of Messiah.
- “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because your are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will VOMIT you out of My mouth.”
- Make a plan of action now, for reaching that state of readiness.
- We who know Him, should be filled with joy, anticipating and unafraid of the Tribulation, because His Coming is far more important than any degree of suffering. Can you say that you are “looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ,” (Titus 3:13)?
- STUDY the following passages: (1) James 1:2-4: “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.” (2) Rev.12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” Now answer the following questions: (a) What purposes do trials serve? (b) Identify the 3 things by which you will overcome?
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE @https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/09/prophetic-study-4-signs-30-09-19/