MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, 24.09.19, PROPHETIC STUDIES, 2
Study the Scriptures from previous day, as well as today’s. Watch the videos (Amir Tsarfati): “Why Should Christians Support Israel,” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlSVZjWXhKQ; Amir Tsarfati, “The Generation That Shall Not Pass Away,” Sept. 28, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIetTlSbH8M&t=2439s and (Jack Hibbs, “The Day You Wanna To Miss,”) https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3082&v=gj0PTPxWqmo and answer the following questions:
- IDENTIFY the time and place of prophetic fulfillment at this present time (read Matthew 24; Lk.21:5-end) for details.
- What is the purpose for which the Scriptures provide these warning signs?
- Identify the PRINCIPLE encased within this theme (clue: what is God’s purpose of the Great Tribulation?)
- How can you tell that we are getting close to the time of tribulation?
- What is God’s promise to His people, Israel?
- What is the significance of the millions of Jews returning to their land?
- What is the significance of Jerusalem having been established officially as the capital of Israel?
- Connect the dots between Jer.30:5-7, and Matt.24:21.
- Listen to Amir Tsarfati’s video: (a) which is that generation that Jesus is referring to? What does that mean for you? (b) What does it mean that the fig tree came back to life?
- How can we know these prophecies are about the tribulation? (Hint: have they been fulfilled already/yet?)
- Identify the passages that provide indicators for your level of readiness? (are you trembling in fear, or are you anticipating with delight?).
- Make a list of all the ways the Lord spoke to you through these Scriptures, videos, & combined STUDIES.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.