STUDY GUIDE: JUDGMENT VS. DISCERNMENT, 06.09.19
- Does this (Matt.7:1-5) mean that we should never judge anything?
- What is Matt.7 trying to teach you?
- Connect the dots between Matt. 7 and 1 Cor.11:31
- What exactly does Paul mean by telling us to judge ourselves?
- How is it that “judging ourselves thoroughly” would prevent us from “coming under judgment” ?
- What happens when either of the above statements (Matt.7, John 12)are taken out of context?
- According to John 12, what is it that brings one under condemnation/judgment?
- Differentiate between judgement, & discernment.
- How can you learn to be discerning? (Heb.4:12)
- Why is it important to learn/acquire the gift of discernment ? (Eph.5:6-11; 1 Cor.15:33). Find at least 4 reasons.
- Notice, however, that in all of these statements (Eph.5) we are given to discern/judge _____________________ not _________________.
- How does one move from spiritual infancy to spiritual maturity? (Heb.5)
- What is the analogy to milk/solid food? Connect the dots to spiritual maturity.
- Connect the dots between spiritual maturity & going deeper.
- Connect the dots from the above to the ability to discern truth from false teaching.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK AT ANY TIME TO THE STUDY PAGE QUOTES BY CLICKING @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.