MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “BREAD, A DIETARY STAPLE,” 16.08.19
- IDENTIFY TWO PRINCIPLES ILLUSTRATED IN EX.16:4.
- Why do we need the “Living Bread” if we are drinking of the “Living Water”?
- What is the difference?
- Connect the dots from Jesus/Yeshua declaring that He is the Living Bread which came down from Heaven,” & His Deity & Divinity.
- Connect the dots between the fact that Jesus/Yeshua used God’s Word to defeat the Devil, and His declaration that He is the LIVING BREAD that came down from heaven.
- What exactly, was Jesus/Yeshua intending to communicate to His disciples when He said: “I tell you the truth, Moses didn’t give you bread from heaven. My Father did. And now he offers you the true bread from heaven. (John 6:32)?
- Make it a regular practice, now to chew on God’s Word, just like food needs to be chewed before you can digest it, even so much more does this have application to God’s Word, the LIVING BREAD.
- Connect the dots between chewing & going DEEPER.
- PRACTICE CHEWING, now, with Rev.2:17 (above). (a) Given that this passage is in the book of Revelation, putting it into context, what do you discern that it means that He will give hidden manna to him who overcomes? (b) What is meant by the white stone? © What is the new name written on the stone? (d) What does all this mean
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER AT ANY TIME, TO THE QUOTED PASSAGES @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.