STUDY GUIDE, STRONG IN THE LORD, EPHESIANS 6:10-16, 23.07.19
- What does it mean for you, to: (a) be strong in the Lord, & (b) in his mighty power. How is it that you can do that? What is involved in doing that? Why should you do that?
- What does it actually mean to “put on all of God’s armour”? How do you put it on?
- What do you suppose is meant by “putting on the belt of truth”? How do you put that on?
- What is meant by “the body armour of God’s righteousness”? To assist with the answer to this, let us integrate ROMANS 13:12-14: “So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armour of right living. 13 Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see. Don’t participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy. 14 Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. And don’t let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires.”
- “For shoes, put on the peace . . .” – Study the following block of Scripture, & find more answers: Col.3: “Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. 13 Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 14 Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. 15 And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.” In what ways are you walking in peace”? In what ways are you NOT walking in peace?
- RETURN TOMORROW TO COMPLETE THIS STUDY.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
REFER BACK TO STUDY PAGE AT ANY TIME, @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.