MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, PSALM 121, 07.06.19
THIS IS A FOLLOW-UP TO THE PREVIOUS DAY’S STUDY.
RE-READ PSALM 121, then ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- When you need help, where do you look?
- What is your first line of action? (a) Do you look to self? (b) Do you call on others – friends, Pastor, etc.? © Do you go online? (d) Do you run to the Lord?
- Why should you run to the Lord? Why should you trust HIM? (There are at least 3 or 4 reasons given in Ps. 121; see how many you can identify).
- Which passage in here tells you that the Lord has your back?
- Review verse 7. What does it tell you? Identify the actual promise contained therein. What does it not promise?
- What is the difference between being preserved and being totally spared from something?
- Now go back to question #5. In case you had difficulty with the answer, number 6 should have set it right.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.