MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “IDENTIFY THE THEME,” 19.06.19
- What is the primary “theme” of this set of passages?
- How is this meaningful for your life? Connect the dots to your life/your walk.
- Why do you suppose you should be silent before the Lord?
- Identify at least 4-6 components of the theme.
- Connect the dots from the importance of being silent to all the ways in which silence serves a purpose. Connect the dots from these things to your own life. Identify the ways and times in which silence could be really meaningful for you.
- Why was Jesus/Yeshua always trying to get away by Himself to the mountains?
- When do you get away for concentrated time alone/with the Lord
- John 8:28,29 emphasizes 3 things that should be priorities for all believers in relationship with the Lord. Identify those 3 items. Determine to what extent you identify with them, and have made them your daily reality.
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.