WAITING ON GOD, 25.06.19
When you are about to make an important life decision; when you are attempting to make some conclusive choices about
something, what is your “modus operandi”?
- Work it all out rationally, strategically, arriving at logical conclusion.
- Consult with family, close friends, or colleagues.
- List all the options, & draw straws.
- Research the options online, or otherwise.
- Take it to the Lord in prayer: (a) If there is no immediate answer, rush in & make decision by your own rationale; (b) SURRENDER DECISION/ANSWER, & Wait on the Lord for direction/answer.
When you are waiting on God to answer an important question, what do you do during your waiting period?
There are many different response patterns. Some of the most common are the following:
- Whining, whimpering, complaining . . .
- Demanding, throwing tantrum, or pouting, moping . . …
- Become depressed, discouraged, tormented . . ..
- Praying, seeking, meditating on God’s promises.
- Totally SURRENDERING the matter, let go, & let God, TRUSTING HIM for the answer, & going on with life until an answer arrives.
Which of the above most clearly represents you?
© 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
© 2020 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Vernasstudycorner