MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “WALKING IN GOD’S WAYS,” 29.05.19
- How do you understand the difference between the world’s definition of happiness and God’s definition of peace?
- In what ways have you experienced God’s supernatural peace?
- What is your awareness of the things that interfere with such peace in your life?
- Connect the dots between walking in God’s Ways and experiencing God’s supernatural PEACE.
- In what ways can you make sense of how God’s laws have been devised for your own benefit?
- How is it that following God’s laws, denial of self, taking up your cross and following Him, leads to peace?
- Study the definitions of commandments, statutes, judgments, and covenants. There are subtleties distinguishing differences between them; see how they are all intertwined. How do they have new meaning for you?
- What is the single most distinguishing feature of God’s/Yeshua’s PEACE? How is it unique from that of the world’s peace/happiness?
© 2017, revised 2018, 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
NO PRAYER GUIDE AVAILABLE W/STUDY.