MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “SO YOU WANT REVIVAL . . .?” 27.05.19
- “We need to be DESPERATE, not mediocre” (Goldberg, May 21, 2016). Where do you fall on a scale of 1 to 10 between desperate and mediocre?
- Make a list of all the things in your life that are interfering with having that true heart of passion? What is preventing you frombeing desperate?
- What can you learn from the example of Moses and Aaron in Exodus 40? How can you incorporate this principle to things in your own relationship with the Father?
- What is the cost of revival? What does that cost mean to you?
- List as many prerequisites to revival that you can identify in this STUDY TOPIC.
- Go through the list and see how many of these qualifications you yourself meet?
- What are your weak areas? What things do you need to surrender to the Lord? What things are you holding back from the Lord?
- What has to happen for you to be hungry; to be desperate?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER GUIDE