MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE: “LOVING YOUR ENEMIES,” 06.05.19
- Review Matt.5:44-48. What are 5 lessons you can learn from this set of passages?
- Why is loving your enemy a requirement?
- “He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous” (Matt.5:45). What does this exemplify?
- How can you begin to practice the following:
- “speaking the truth in love . . .” (Eph.4:15)?
- “not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good” (Rom.12:20,21)?
- “do to others what you would want them to do to you”? (Matt.7:12).
5. What do you suppose is meant by “heap coals of fire upon his head”? How do you think God might do that?
6. Phil.3:12-16 – What does this mean for you/your walk? Connect the dots to your walk. Where are you in your walk? Are you you still drinking milk or are you ready for solid food? Re-visit STUDY TOPIC, MILK, OR SOLID FOOD? 24.04.19 https://www.vernasstudycorner.ca/2019/04/milk-or-solid-food-24-04-19/
I ENCOURAGE READERS TO LISTEN TO ANITA FUENTES, https://youtu.be/DC1nQFIGQYQ
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @