MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE for “YESHUA DIDN’T ONLY . . . .” 07.05.19
- What qualities/traits/characteristics can you identify about Yeshua, from the content of this STUDY?
- What do these mean for you? Connect the dots between what these traits/qualities represent, and what that means for how you should incorporate them into your life?
- Have you witnessed other believers breaking God’s laws? What did you do about it?
- How would you respond if you saw believers doing things that were violating God’s principles, and you knew it was offensive to the Father?
- Why is it so important to refer to more than one Scripture on any given topic, before interpreting, and making extrapolations?
- What are three conditions identified here before taking authority, speaking to the mountains, etc.?
- Besides salvation, Yeshua came to earth for what specific purpose?
- If you are going to mature in your walk, what important aspect of God’s love requires understanding?
- What can you learn from the incident with the fig tree? What meaning does this have for you? Connect the dots.
- What is wrong with the teaching that “it’s all about love”? I.e. what is being omitted?
© 2018, revised 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @