MENTORING CORNER/STUDY GUIDE, “DETERMINING FACTORS OF READINESS,” 23.05.19
- What areas of your life require some adjustments in order to be prepared to be part of Yeshua’s “Bride”?
- “many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved” (Matt. 24:11-13). In what ways does this challenge your thinking?
- What sort of forethought have you given to the testing that you may need to endure during the tribulation?
- If you have been taught that you will be raptured before the tribulation, in what ways has this Study challenged your thinking?
- “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another” (Matt. 24:9,10). What are you most fearful of? Surrender these fears > overcoming.
- If you consider going through the tribulation and having to face the decision to accept an implantation in order to carry on business transactions, what do you see as being the driving force behind the decision you would need to make? Will you make your decision on the basis of human rationale, or will you be making it on the basis of God’s Word, or is there some other force that will be the deciding factor? I.e. influences of others . . .
- When you watch the youtube information, what are the greatest challenges and fears that come to mind?
- How would you imagine yourself dealing with this situation?
- In what ways are you ready for Messiah’s return, if you consider the decision to accept/reject a microchip which clearly would facilitate the mark of the Beast?
- How does this impact/complicate your state of (perhaps previously perceived) readiness?
- “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death” (Rev.12:11), means that believers must be ready to lay down their lives rather than deny their Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha-Mashiach. (a) What amount of thought have you given this? (b) To what degree are you committed to live out your life according to God’s Word, regardless of your life?
© 2017, revised 2018, 2019 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.
PLEASE VISIT PRAYER CORNER’S PRAYER GUIDE @
Get in Touch
Please contact me with any questions you may have
Copyright (c) 2017 by Verna Crowther. All rights reserved.